- MULTIFUNCTIONAL – Features full functions of brake, sequential turn signal, running, reverse and strobe light. The Triple-row tailgate light emits Low Red for running, Bright Red for braking, Amber for left/right turning signals, White for reversing, and Flash Amber for emergency strobe light Let everyone behind you clearly knows what you will do next and avoid traffic accident. The sequential amber turn signals is definitely eye catching and enhace you car look.
- SUPER BRIGHT – Triple row LED tailgate light bar with premium SMD5050 252LED chips gives out super bright beam, adds a clear visibility to the rear drivers and keep distance with your car to reduce accidents.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE – Adopt fully sealed silicone housing with IP68 waterproof rate, ensures light bar shines whatever in rainy or snowy days. Heavy-duty aluminum frame with strong construction and fast heat dissipation.
- QUICK INSTALLATION – Coming with a 4-Way Flat Connector Wire. Truly plug-and-play with 4-way flat plug, and self-adhesive tape can be easily stuck on any smooth surface. Please pay attention to every wire’s function and correctly connect them to your car. IMPORTANT: Before mounting, please make sure you’ve tested to differentiate which one is left turn signal, which one is right. Otherwise, it might make the turn signal be in the opposite place.
- UNIVERSAL FITMENT – This Aluminum Frame light strip operated at DC 12V -16V wide voltage, perfect for most Pickup Trucks, Trailers, Cars, SUV, RV, VAN, etc.
- FOR Ranger 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001
- FOR 2013 Toyata Tundra
- FOR 2003-2016 Dodge Ram 1500 2500 3500 4500 5500 Pickup Trucks
- FOR 1999-2016 Ford E-150 E-250 E-350 E-450 F-150 F-250 F-350 F-450 Super Duty Pickup Trucks
- FOR 1988-2016 GMC C1500 C2500 C3500 K1500 K2500 K3500 Pickup Trucks
- FOR 1988-2016 Chevrolet C1500 C2500 C3500 K1500 K2500 K3500 Pickup Trucks
- NOTE : above of cars are with 4 pin adapter , if haven’t your car , please check below .
- Size: 151CM (60 Inch), width: 16mm, thickness: 3mm
- Led chip: 432pcs
- Color: White/Red/Yellow
- Working Voltage: DC 12V
- Waterproof: IP68 Rate
- Material: Silicone Plug-N-Play 4-pin flat connector
- Lifespan: Over 50,000 Hours
- Operating temperature: -30℃ to 55℃
- Warranty : 1 Year
- 1 x Tri-row LED Tailgate Light
- 1x 4-Way Flat Connector Wire
- 1 x Instruction
How to Install 60 Inch Truck Tail Light Bar (2 ways: 4 pin trailer tow plug & without 4 pin trailer tow plug)
Warning: It is recommended that this installation be performed by a licensed professional. The improper installation of this kit will void all warranties.
Part 1: Testing & Connecting
- Trucks equipped with 4pin trailer tow plug
Plug in the 4 pin adapter and test the running, brake, and turn signal lights.
Then, proceed to “Part 2”.
- Trucks not equipped with a 4Pin trailer tow plug
Hardwire the light bar into the truck’s existing trailer tow wiring.
1.The chart below shows which wire on the tailgate bar powers each function:
- >First – Ground
- >Second – Running Light
- >Third – Left Turn Signal & Brake Light
- >Fourth – Right Turn Signal & Brake Light
- >Singel – Reverse
2.Match these functions with the wires on your existing tow socket.
3.Your tow socket should have a guide that identifies which wire powers which function.
4.If not, you can identify each wire using a voltmeter:
>First, strip the wire
>Activate a function (running, turn signal, brake, or reverse)
>Use a voltmeter to read which wire is showing 1112v.
>Repeat with the each wire until all wires have been identified
5.Once you have matched the wires, splice them together.
6.It’s recommended to use heat shrink tubing (not included) to keep them waterproof.
- Trucks not equipped with ANY tow adapter.
Hardwire the bar into your existing taillights using the same methods above.
You will need to wire the turn signals separately
Part 2: Wiring the Reverse Light:
- Remove and unplug one of your tail lights
- Identify the reverse wire by activating your reverse lights, and testing each wire with a voltmeter to see which one reads 1112v
- Once located, take the Redline white wire and splice it into your reverse light wire.
Part 3: Mounting the Bar:
It is recommended that you test the bar for full functionality before mounting.
- Unhinge and remove your tailgate.
- Clean the area thoroughly. Any dirt or dust can reduce the strength of the adhesive
- Prime the area with the Adhesive Booster provided in your kit.
- Peel off the red protective film from the tape side of the bar
- Apply the bar left to right, pressing firmly every 12 LEDs for 30 seconds.
- Finally, test your lights one last time to make sure no wires came loose during installation.
Part 4: You’re done! Enjoy your new Redline Tailgate Bar!
Adam Castro (store manager) –
I love this light bar. It’s very important to clean the area well prior to install, as well as test the product out first. Not only do you want to make sure it’s working, but also that it’s on right. Nobody wants a left signal when you are trying to turn right, right?
Candice (verified owner) –
This product is awesome , lights all work on a different LED line so brake lights and signal lights work when used at same time. Four way flashers are very impressive amazing to look at. Running lights stay on when lights are on, and back up lights are so bright you can see long distances when using it. It also customizes the vehicle you have them on. This product is well worth the money. Highly recommend this product. The adhesive on the LED strip has a very strong holding strength , I give this product a strong 10 out of 10. Well worth paying the extra money as you do receive a heavy duty set. AWESOME PRODUCT.